Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Buffalo?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your beloved bundle of joy. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the space with a line of plush animals on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a regular standalone device or take it a bit further and utilize the video cameras at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Buffalo, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Buffalo are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are components of a fully integrated system and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and reassurance since you can monitor your little one from anyplace via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution footage of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Two-way audio: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides rest time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this benefit is really for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy press of a button, your kid can reach out to you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a little warm in the room, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Buffalo smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Buffalo smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Contact (716) 567-8226 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.