Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Buffalo goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to depends on the kind of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency occurs, a single attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the central command panel. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Help will still be sent even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Buffalo
Stay ready for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Buffalo from Vivint. Contact (716) 567-8226 to begin the customization of your property’s protection today.